To place an order on Moda, you first need to create an account. In your account, you can add personal information like the shipping address & payments, in order to make the checkout process easier and faster.After you’ve added products to your cart, just follow the steps and fill out all the fields that require additional information.
When you place an order, you'll receive your item directly from the Designer's boutique. The shipping service is chosen by the designer. The designer's location (city and country) is displayed on their boutique profile. The delivery country, weight, and volume of your item determine the cost of shipping. The cost of delivery is displayed at the checkout.
IMPORTANT: When ordering from several designers, delivery costs will be charged for each shipment. When ordering several items from the same designer, delivery fees won't be added. You can check the shipping fee in your cart, before the payment step, once you have filled out the shipping address.
1. Do I need to set up an account to place an order?Yes. You can browse the entire site without having to create an account. However, an account is mandatory at the checkout step before confirming your payment. Thanks to this account, you can track your orders, review your order history, request for a return or exchange directly from your account, and add products you love to your wish-list. By following designers or boutiques, you will get a preview of their new collections. Finally, you will also have the option to save your address and card details, so you can shop even quicker next time.
2. How long does delivery take and how much will it cost?This depends on the designers’ location and the shipping carrier they use. Please bear in mind that when you place an order, you'll receive your item directly from the designer's boutique. The shipping service is chosen by the designer. The designer's location (city and country) is displayed on their boutique profile. The delivery country, weight and volume of your product determine the cost of shipping. The cost of delivery is displayed at the checkout. When ordering from several designers, delivery costs will be charged for each shipment. When ordering several items at the same time from the same designer, delivery fees won't be added.
3. What about Customs?Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be covered by you. Moda Design District and its designers have no control over these charges and can’t predict what they may be.
4. How can I track my order?After the designer ships your order, you will receive an email titled “Your Order Is on the Way” with the details of your order and a tracking button. The delivery status of your order is available in real-time on “My Account / Incoming Order Status.“ You can also go to the selected carrier's website to check the status of your shipments, by inserting the provided Tracking Number. Remember, if you order from multiple designers, you will receive multiple Tracking IDs.
5. Can I change my shipping address after my order has been dispatched?Once your order has been dispatched by the designer’s boutique, we are unable to redirect your delivery to another address. To avoid any delays in receiving your order, we suggest that you provide a suitable shipping address.
6. Which destinations does Moda ship to?Designers are the ones who determine the countries they ship their items to. Most of our designers ship to countries in Europe and North America.
7. Are taxes included in the price of the product or calculated at the checkout?It’s up to the designer to include the taxes in their product prices. As a customer, you will only see the final price of each product.
2022 MODA Design District | All rights reserved | Web Development by Executive Digital
Our Size Guide is for informational purposes only.
For detaild inormation about sizing for a specific product read below:
|WOMEN - CLOTHING|
|WOMEN - HATS|
|UK||6 5/8||6 3/4||6 7/8||7||7 1/8||7 1/4||7 1/2|
|US||6 3/4||6 7/8||7||7 1/8||7 1/4||7 3/8||7 1/2|
|WOMEN - SHOES|
|WOMEN - RINGS|
|UK||I - J||K - L||M - N||O - P||Q - R||S - T||U - V|
|US||4.5 - 5||5.5 - 6||6.5 - 7||7.5 - 8||8.5 - 9||9.5 - 10||10.5 - 11|
|MEN - CLOTHING|
|MEN - PANTS|
|MEN - HATS|
|UK||6 7/8||7||7 1/8||7 1/4||7 3/8||7 1/2||7 5/8||7 3/4|
|US||7||7 1/8||7 1/4||7 3/8||7 1/2||7 5/8||7 3/4||7 7/8|
|MEN - SHOES|
|MINI - CLOTHING|
|MINI - SHOES|
|KIDS - CLOTHING|
|KIDS - SHOES|